Date(s) - 06/16/2015
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Turtle Cove Golf Center
Turtle Cove Golf Center is offering an exciting new junior golf program designed to expose golf to juniors of all ability levels. This after-school junior golf program, featuring The PGA Sports Academy curriculum, will help children learn to play golf and have fun in the process. This series will be offered by PGA Professionals in a group environment.
- Daily clinic hours are from Tuesday through Thursday from 4-5:30pm.
- Cost is $225.00 per week, per camper. A $50.00 deposit is required at least one week prior to start of the clinic to hold spot. Full payment must be remitted on first day of clinic.
- Students must be registered at least one week prior to start of camp.
- You are required to fill out an application, medical form and medical history form before first day of clinic.
- Contact: Joshua M. Dunn at (718) 885-1129 or email@example.com or stop by our Pro Shop.
- Weeks: Clinic days are Tuesday through Thursday
- May 5 -7
- May 12 – 14
- May 19 – 21
- May 26 – 28
- June 2 – 4
- June 9 -11
- June 16 -18