National Night Out is America’s Night Out against crime. For more information on this nationwide event visit National Night Out.
The events to promote neighborhood spirit include bbqs, block parties, contests, youth programs, exhibits as well as other activities.
The following locations are here in The Bronx. Confirm time or for more information contact your local precinct.
- 40th Precinct: Saint Mary’s Park, 2-7 p.m.
- 41st Precinct: 911 Longwood Ave., 4-8 p.m.
- 42nd Precinct: Crotona Ave. between Boston Rd. and E. 170th St., 4-7 p.m.
- 43rd Precinct: Morrison Ave. between Westchester and Watson Aves., 2-6 p.m.
- 44th Precinct: 2 E. 169th St., 3-8 p.m.
- 45th Precinct: Co-op City, Section 1, 6-11 p.m.
- 46th Precinct: 120 W. 184th St., 5-9 p.m.
- 47th Precinct: 4111 Laconia Ave., 5-8 p.m.
- 48th Precinct: Arthur Ave. between 187th St. and 188th St., 4-8 p.m.
- 49th Precinct: Pelham Parkway North and Wallace Ave., 6-8:30 p.m.
- 50th Precinct: Marble Hill Ave. between W. 228th St. and W. 230 St., 4-8 p.m.
- 52nd Precinct: Williamsbridge Oval Park at Resevoir Oval East and Putnam Place, 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- PSA 7: Mitchell Houses, between Willis and Alexander Aves., 4-8 p.m.
- PSA 8: Monroe Houses, behind 1790 Story Ave., 4-8 p.m.